Association of Official Agricultural Chemists. 1975. Official methods of analysis. 12th ed. Washington, DC.
- SYSREG procedure in A user's guide to SAS.SAS Inst. Inc., Raleigh, NC1976
- Manual for microbiological and clinical laboratory procedures.Dif coLaboratories, Inc., Detroit, MI1972
- The influence of the dissolved oxygen in milk on the stability of some vitamins towards heating and subsequent exposure to sunlight.J. Dairy Res. 1967; 34: 239
- Effect of UHT processing and of subsequent storage on the vitamin content of milk.J. Dairy Res. 1969; 36: 447
Hall, H. S. 1970. Sterilization of milk. Natl. Inst. Res. Dairying-Bienn. Rev., Paper No. 3560.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12.Modern nutrition in health and disease. 6th ed. Lea & Febiger., Philadelphia, PA1978
- Food engineering and dairy technology.Verlag A. Kessler Publ. House., Freicing, Germany1981
- Automated method for the analysis of riboflavin in milk, with application to other selected foods.J. Assoc. Offic. Agric. Chem. 1974; 57: 1085
- Selected methods for the determination of ascorbic acid (vit. C) in animal cells, tissues and fluids.Methods Enzymol. 1979; 62: 3
Porter, J.W.G., and S. Y. Thompson. 1972. The nutritive value of UHT milk. Page 56 in Int. Dairy Congr., IDF Monogr. UHT milk, Annul Bull., Part V.
- Nutritional and biochemical characteristics of UHT milk.Conf. on UHT processing and aseptic packaging of milk and milk products. North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh1979 (Pages 21–52)
- Nutritional aspects of UHT processed products.Proc. Seminar, Agric. Inst., Rep. Ireland1969
User licenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy