Abbreviation key:AV (apparent viscosity), FO (free oil), LMPS (low moisture part skim)
- Protcinases in bovine milk and their action on caseins.J. Dairy Res. 1983; 50: 45
- Non-dairy cheese reduces ingredient costs by 25%.Food Process. (Chic.). 1975; 36: 77
- Manufacture of Mozzarella-type cheese from caseinates and butter or vegetable oil.Maelkeritidende. 1986; 99: 252
- Proteolysis in Mozzarella cheese during refrigerated storage.J. Dairy Sci. 1991; 74: 1433
Kasik, R. L., and M. A. Peterson, inventors; Beatrice Foods, assignee, 1975. Cheese extender. US Pat. No. 3,917,854.
- Rheological and proteolytic changes in Mozzarella cheese during refrigerated storage.J. Dairy Sci. 1988; 71 (Abstr.): 70
- Causes and prevention of oiling off in Mozzarella cheese.in: Proc. 27th Annu. Marschall Invit. Ital. Cheese Sem., Madison, WI1990: 49
- Physical and chemical methods for controlling the body and texture of Mozzarella cheese.in: Proc. 9th Bienn. Cheese Ind. Conf. Utah State Univ., Logan1990
- Improved protocol for measuring melted Mozzarella cheese consistency by helical viscometry.J. Dairy Sci. 1990; 73 (Abstr.): 119
- Rapid quantitative test for free oil (oiling off) in melted Mozzarella cheese.J. Dairy Sci. 1990; 73: 867
- Measurement of Mozzarella cheese melting properties by helical viscometry.J. Dairy Sci. 1989; 72: 3117
- Evaluation of cheese texture.J. Food Sci. 1978; 43: 1600
- Preference evaluation of foods prepared with imitation cheeses.Food Prod. Dev. 1980; 14: 30
- Dynamic rheological properties of natural and imitation Mozzarella cheese.J. Texture Stud. 1989; 20: 179
- A new method to test the stretchability of Mozzarella cheese on pizza.in: Proc. 17th Annu. Marschall Invit. Ital. Cheese Sem., Madison, WI1980: 109
- Comparison of four procedures of cheese meltability evaluation.J. Food Sci. 1984; 49: 1158
- Novel casemate—effects natural functional properties for imitation cheese.Food Prod. Dev. 1976; 10: 26
- Survey of Mozzarella cheese quality at restaurant end use.J. Dairy Sci. 1990; 73: 1644
Rule, C. E., J. B. Ilagan, and D. E. Miller, inventors; SCM Corp; assignee. 1978. Flow process for production of imitation cheese. US Pat. No. 4,110,484.
Rule, C. E., and C. E. Werstak, inventors; SCM Corp. assignee. 1978. Preparation of imitation Mozzarella cheese. US Pat No. 4,075,360.
- Pizza: Boon to dairy sales.Dairy Herd Manage. 1990; 27: 14
- Evaluation of the flowability of melted Mozzarella cheese by capillary rheometry.J. Food Sci. 1980; 45: 1142
- Morphological and textual characterization of soybean Mozzarella cheese analogs.Scanning Electron Microsc. 1981; 111: 483
- Cheese product similar to stretched curd cheeses.Ind. Latte. 1988; 24: 45
- Non-dairy cheese—a unique reality.Food Prod. Dev. 1972; 6: 22
Wynn, J. D., R. J. Bell, G. T. Denton, H. R. Vernon, and L. R. Custer, inventors; Anderson, Clayton, and Co., assignee. 1978. Process for making a product resembling cheese. Br. Pat. No. 1,517,956.
- Optimization of textural and morphological properties of a soy—gelatin Mozzarella cheese analog.J. Food Process. Preserv. 1983; 7: 41
Zwiercan, G. A., N. L. Lacourse, and J. M. Lenchin, inventors; Natl. Starch and Chem. Corp., assignee. 1987. Imitation cheese products containing high amylose starch as total caseinate replacement US Pat. No. 4,695,475.
User licenseElsevier user license |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
Elsevier's open access license policy